Thursday, October 22, 2009

Swagbucks

Search & Win

Ahhhh, sorry that I have been absent for the past two days. I just can't figure out anything new to post. Today, I guess I'll talk a bit more about swagbucks and show some payment proof.

Swagbucks is a freebie search and win site. It essentially is like a dumbed down version of google, less results, and it randomly credits you 'swagbucks' for prizes. Usually, you can get 2 swagbucks a day from searching just randomly and that doesn't include referral points and swagcodes.

To be successful at this site, you basically need a lot of referrals. It is not needed, but it takes around a month by yourself just to get $5 from it. Hey, $5 a month is way better than any PTC site can offer you without referrals. You get the same amount of points your referral gets from searching, and only searching. If your referral gets points as regular as you, that's basically getting $10 a month.

Now, swagcodes are released randomly and are very hard to get by if you try to find them yourself. I am not advertising that you should go join or find a site that posts up swagcodes. I'm just saying it is hard to get swagcodes without help.

You probably see that I keep saying $5 as a prize and how it takes 1 month. This is based on the amount of Swagbucks you have to spend on a $5 Paypal Giftcard (70 Swagbucks). There are countless of other prizes, with a way better deal than 70 swagbucks a prize. Such has 45 swagbucks for a $5 Amazon giftcard, almost half price. Swagbucks probably have the biggest variety of choices in terms of prizes, and they never run out. I choose paypal gift cards because they are easy to use on other things, and it is really annoying trying to save up for big prizes, like gaming consoles.

So basically, search and win swagbucks to exchange into many awesome prizes. Here are some screenshots and pictures to prove the legitimacy of this amazing site.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you guys didn't mind the 2 day wait. I just ran out of ideas to post up. I might start trying to get points off prizerebel and prizelive off a new method. If it works, I'll post the guide up here.

New comers. Welcome to my money making blog. All posts, other than two, are about making money online, so feel free to surf back a page to see the older posts. Also, if you haven't joined swagbucks already and like what you saw up top, I would appreciate if you joined my referral banners on the top and bottom of this post.

Please and thanks.

DeeCee

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment