Monday, October 26, 2009

PTC UPDATE

Wow, just in this month, many of the PTC site that I have joined shut down. It's sad to see people losing profits in investing their own money into these sites and seeing them go away. However, it doesn't mean you guys shouldn't.

I plan to invest some money in a couple of sites, as they are very trustworthy and the admins of the sites don't screw around or have intentions of scamming. It seems like most of the good PTC sites have gone sour apple and gone greedy. Big name sites such as Neobux and Palmbux have started to head down that route. These sites are also sites that make rented referral bots, which click the minimal amount, netting you negative income. I advise you not to invest in these sites anymore. Just do ads and cash out asap. Try to get direct referrals too. Neobux and Palmbux are stil lgreat with direct Referrals as you don't need to mange them. Basically, the guide still applies if you haven't spent money or plan on spending real money on it.

If you guys are avid readers of my blog, you will know that I have posted a neobux guide. I am sorry to anyone who has invested into it. I am not saying it is bad, but it looks like it might head downhill quite a bit. Try to not buy any referrals for Neobux anymore.

That guide however will now apply to these two sites that many have experienced with. SvBux and UpBux are the way to go now. Both these sites feature no referral bots, so most of your clicks will be legit. And they also stock once a week at a certain time, for those who want the best out of their rented referrals. I plan to invest in one of these two sites soon.

I am also testing the classic method of earning points on various survey sites. If it goes successful, I will post up that guide soon.

Any avid PTC clickers who haven't joined SvBux or Upbux and would liek to exchange their referral links to other PTC sites for mine, feel free to email me. You can use the Lockerz Invite option on the widget/gadget bar.

UpBux


SvBux
SvBux - Simplicity And Innovativeness!

SvBux - Simplicity And Innovativeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment