Monday, October 12, 2009

PTC Sites

Ok, forget it. I have a lot of free time tonight. I'm going to post one more thing after this and then the blog will shape itself after that.

This entry will be about PTC sites. Paid to click sites. More like paid to wait or paid to view. I have joined these sites over the couple of months, starting fro 2009 summer. I have done these on and off, and I have been paid once out of 10 sites. All of these sites I will post will be obviously legit, or in Beta mode (not confirmed). There is nothing to lose other than 10 seconds of your life if they aren't legit and don't pay up.

I will not explain each site individually as they are almost all identicle in how to earn money. Join, possibly confirm email, and then click View Advert(isments). Then click only one per site at any given time. And wait 60-10 seconds for each ad to add a few cents to your account. These sites are not profitable unless you join a multiple of them and do them all at once EVERYDAY hopefully. They do get boring over time, as I have stopped doing them completely for a whole month, but I have recently started again as I noticed how much I have missed out. (Around $10 out of 15 sites I have joined) Yep. Join 5+ of these sites and you can basically get $5+ a month, just tabbing the adverts and doing your regular forum trolling :D.

And no further adoo, here are the banners for the sites I am in right now. I will update within a day if I joined another one, as there are many, and only a few are trustworthy.

Palmbux



click4bux
http://www.click4bux.com/?ref=deecee

Upbux


Zumin bux
http://www.zuminbux.com/?ref=deecee

Inovabux


SvBux
SvBux - Simplicity And Innovativeness!

HyBux


Demoney
http://demoney.biz/?referer=DeeCee

No comments:

Post a Comment