Friday, October 16, 2009

Top Five PTC Sites

New update of the day. Haven't been interested in much, haven't found anything, and I'm too god damn lazy to type out a extra way to earn some even more cash using linkbucks (sorta) and a really good guide to neobux (best PTC in my opinion).

So really, this post is to give my opinion of the top 5 PTC sites I have posted so far. These 5 are the ones that have paid, and paid for a long time. These sites will not close down any time soon. It's also kind of easy to spot the trusted from the not. These "trustworthy" PTC sites usually have their own layout and not the boring white background, same banner type (Ex. Zuminbux). I am totally not saying that these sites do not pay. Most of them do, but they get shut down randomly, so some of what you have made, might be gone forever. So here is the top 5, and some explination. No particular order.

5. UpBux


Very versatile site and it's been proven that it pays quite a bit. Has a variety of ads to click from and the layout is amazing. There is also a game section, which I have not tried out yet, but seems promising.

4. SvBux
SvBux - Simplicity And Innovativeness!

To be honest, I can't say much about this site, since I've only started using it, but my god, it screams out trustworthy. For a starters, it has a very unique layout, unlike most. It also is the only site out of all of the ones I have joined with a double confirmation (Before the ad. and after). It even has a forum if you don't trust them. Big ups and I can't wait to cash out.

3. HyBux


Really, same thing as SvBux. Don't trust their claims? There's a forum. I believe they are sister sites too.

2. Palmbux



This is by far my favourite out of the five. It's been my most used one since, and it has the lowest payout out of all 5. It has everything the last three had, but with the $2.00 payout and the most ads, average per week. I can go on and on, but this is by far the best of the 5, for me.

1. Neobux
https://www.neobux.com/?u=r

No referral for this, just because I just recently joined and you need to be there for 30 days to refer. The biggest of all PTC sites. Ask anyone who knows anything about PTC sites, and they'll say neobux. If you have been a long time user of neobux, you can almost make 20 dollars a day using it (A guide will be up soon). I personally haven't tried the guide, but many have, and it has worked for them. But it only works for neobux, because it's just so popular and will probably never shut down.


Hope you guys don't mind the wait (I don't even think I have regular readers yet), but during the weekend, I'll post the neobux guide up and maybe another one for another link/money maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment