Monday, October 19, 2009

Prize Live Help

I just noticed that a few of you readers of joined Prize Live :D. But it seems like it is possible that you have no idea what I was talking about, in the ~$1.00 a week thing. So since I have nothing to post about today, I will update with a picture and word guide on how to get those points in Prize Live. Also, points are at a 1:1 ratio with Dollars. So 2 points will be $2.

1. Join/Log In Prize Live

I shouldn't even need to post this up, but some people will just go on the site and press the link, assuming they will get the points. I have done this many times, where I previously logged out of my PTC site, and the next day, I don't log in and do all their ads without getting credited. It's a pain in the butt if this happens.

2. Click Daily Task
Photobucket

There should be a menu on your left hand side of the screen that has all the offers and stuff on it. Click on Daily Task.

3. Click Exclusive PTC
Photobucket

Near the middle of your screen, or under your account info, should be the picture above. Click Exclusive PTC.

4. Start Clicking offers.
Photobucket

Now you should come up with a screen, with the items featured on the top. Click, where I have highlighted and put a number 1 next to it. Do these for all/most of these links. A popup will come out telling you to click at least 1 link from the site. I usually click 2, just in case. Let the site load, and when it finishes loading, Close the tab/window and then click Submit, for the offer you have just clicked.

Also, if you have AdBlocker installed on your browser, it is smart is disable it on the site that opens. Do this if you cannot see anything on the page.


And there it is, a new entry. Hopefully, tomorrow, I have something better to post up, but for today, hope you enjoy this mini guide. I am also grateful for all you who joined my PTC offers and referral links from this blog. It is nice to see that people view my blog.

For everyone new who is reading this, I try to update this blog with information everyday. Some small, and some big, like my linkbucks/neobux guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment