Monday, October 12, 2009

Let's begin

Too lazy to edit my last post, if I could, and I was not really planing ahead. Well I decided to talk breifly about the trustworthy prize sites. Ones my friends or myself, have dealed with. I'll be talking about probably the 4 most known sites to give prizes out over the internet by doing simple tasks. These four include, Swagbucks, Cashle/P2S, PrizeRebel, and Lockerz. Let's start these off respectively. I will elaborate on these over the period of this week. I will also film some un-boxing videos for these sites from now on and post them here for proof.

Swagbucks:
Search & Win

Probably the site that encouraged and opened my eyes up to the internet and what capabilities it has. I have gotten countless of items from these guys. From real items they've sent me over mail and things I have gotten over the web (ex. Amazon/paypal giftcards).

The main jist of this site is you search using their toolbar/main site and you win points randomly. So basically, use this as google, and you will eventually rack up enough points for some prizes. Swagbucks probably has biggest variety of prizes of any site. I can litearlly almost compare their prize section to the Amazon.ca catalogue. It isn't really hard to earn points to be honest. I earn around 2-5 points average a day, which doesn't seem like a lot, but it builds up and you will have that new iPhone or 360 game in no time.

If you have more questions, check out their FAQs: http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-faq

Cashle/Points2shop


This was the site that made me pursuit making money on paypal. Basically, I made around $10 from these guys, just from referring people. How great is that? Almost no work and I made $10. Now of course, the more you invite, the less you earn. But if you invite, lets say 100 people, on the first day, you get $0.50, which in turns makes 50 dollars, for just inviting people. There are other ways to win money, or prizes if you are using P2S. They have daily surveys, one time offers, and you can play gamese with other people to get cash.

Basically, if you have a lot of friends and need that extra income in your paypal, make an account and just mass invite all your friends and tell them to join. If they are active, that's a bonus as you can get a percentage of what they earn.

PrizeRebel


I have to be honest and say I haven't accumulated enough points to redeem anything from them. If you live outside of the USA, it is really hard to get the amounts of points Americans get. But of course, this site is 100% trustworthy as my friends have gotten free games from them. This site is also only for people living in the USA, Canada, UK, and Australia.

The main jist of this site is to do offers or surveys, basically like Cashle/P2S, and you win prizes. They have many prizes available for redemption, but the main feature of this site is that you can order anything from them if they approve on it. I have seen testimonies where people redeemed shoes and cell phones from them. Great site to be honest. If only I could rack up some points.

Lockerz


Last but not least, Lockerz. One of the best sites on the internet, EVER. This site is the easiest out of the four to earn prizes. You do daily questions, which are really random and easy to answer, and you can get up to 4ptz a day from just doing these questions. You get ptz for inviting people and just by logging in. With almost no effort, you can redeem a Xbox 360 or a PS3. Currently, I have around 275 points and I can redeem a Nintendo Wii or a PSP.

Yes, this site may seem too good to be true, but you can go youtube some un-boxing videos. There are well enough to prove that this site is 100% legit. I have no idea how they accumulate income to support themselves and the questions are really personal too, so they can't really be for a survery company. I am interested in how they afford to give out so many good prizes with almost no income.

This site is invite only through email. So if you want to join this incedible site, email me at: darwin_123_6@hotmail.com


That is it people. If I have time tomorrow, I'll talk about PTC sites and a way to earn some paypal cash over time.

Peace,
DeeCee

No comments:

Post a Comment