Monday, October 12, 2009

The first post (Info about this blog)

I decided to share some of my knowledge, out to the internet, about some ways to gain some quick bucks on the internet. Some of what I will be updating this blog with, in a couple of days will be the most basic information on PTC sites, easy prize sites, and how I made some easy money without doing much work. After these few short and easy updates, I will start posting my main content on this site, which would be the what the second part of the name is, Pirates. And not your conventional obsession with pirates. Internet pirates, and if you haven't guessed already, I'll be posting full albums, old and new, and TV shows, old and new.

This is my first blog experience ever, so I really do not know how to function this. But hopefully, you guys will enjoy your time.

I am also thinking of a request section where you can comment on my latest blog on what albums you guys want me to post up.

Anyways, first post on my blog, get ready because....DeeCee's in the building.

Peace,
DeeCee

No comments:

Post a Comment